Located at the doorstep of Canada’s capital city, Ottawa, and Quebec’s largest city, Montreal, student-athletes of CIH Academy have many opportunities to experience the region’s rich culture and history. Throughout the year, we plan a wide range of interesting field trips and excursions to visit and discover some of the most sought-after attractions of the vibrant and scenic national capital region.
In addition to the structured academic and hockey program that keeps our students occupied and engaged, our house parents organize a year-round tournament called the Campus Cup. Teams compete in sports and social competitions to win the coveted trophy at year’s end. This tournament brings the student body together and makes our campus vibrant, energized, and exciting.
The variety of activities will enrich students’ experience and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Local shopping malls
- Ottawa RedBlacks - CFL Football
- Saunder’s Farm Fright-Fest
- Commando Paint Ball
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Major Junior hockey (Ottawa 67’s & Gatineau Olympiques)
- Ottawa Senators hockey (NHL)
- Gatineau Parc
- Petrie Island Beach
- Domaine de L'Ange-Gardien (sugar bush)
- OCR Academy (indoor obstacle course and cross fit)
- Snow Tubing
- Laser Tag
- Trampoline park
- Archery Games
- Top Karting
- Camp Fortune Zip Line & High Ropes course
- Calypso Water Park