If you wish to apply for the upcoming school year, we encourage you to begin the process as early as possible. We offer certain financial aid opportunities
to Canadian families, for which there is considerable competition.
1. Complete the Request Information Form
2. Visit our campus
We strongly encourage applicants and their families to visit the CIH Academy. It’s a chance not only for you to tour our facilities and meet our staff, it’s also an opportunity for us to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have.
If at the time of your visit the applicant has not undergone an evaluation by our Hockey Department, please bring his or her hockey gear for an on-ice evaluation.
2. CIH administrator will send link to create an account and complete the online application
3. Submit the required forms and records, including:
- Principal Recommendation Form – filled out by the applicant’s current school principal, vice-principal or grade-level administrator. This confidential document should be sent directly to our Admissions Office.
- School Report/Transcript – a copy of the applicant’s most recent school report. Applicants in Grades 10–12 must submit an official transcript detailing all high school courses completed.
- Health Information Form – completed by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian.
- Coach’s Recommendation Form – filled out by the applicant’s current or former coach. (Only required if the applicant has not been evaluated by our Hockey Department).
To schedule a campus visit, call 1.877.244.9199 ext. 238 or email us at email@example.com